OZ RUN is back again for 2021 but with a few COVID Safe changes.
Firstly, ALL entrants MUST register online. There will be no registrations taken on the day.
To ensure compliancy with the COVID safety guidelines, here is what we need to do:
- If you have a cold or fever-like symptoms, please do not attend.
- Be at the start line by 6.50am, ready to go. If you are walking or pushing a pram, please move to the back of the starting area.
- Use hand sanitizers provided at the event.
- Maintain physical distancing as much as possible, especially at the start and finish lines and most importantly when waiting for your FREE sausage sizzle at the end.
- We encourage you to download the COVIDSafe APP and carry your smartphone during the event.
- To ensure physical distancing during OZ RUN, we have introduced a new course this year.
- Choose from a 2.5km or 5km course
Register here for OZ RUN 2021